Starting my business really began with a simple desire to share something that has empowered our family so much in our health journey. I didn’t think much about the business side of what I was doing. Now as my business has grown the business aspect has become such a passion of mine. I LOVE getting to share oils and impact families with people that I love so much. My business leaders are some of the most incredible women I know and seeing them thrive is so fulfilling. Being a mom, doTerra has helped me to dream again of what life could look like for our family if we have financial abundance and time freedom. As I look toward our future I have so much excitement to think about the ways we will be used in this world to make an impact that is greater and greater.
When you do doTERRA as a business some of the main things that you will be doing with your time are:
1) Learning about essential oils
2) Sharing them with others (classes, one on ones, samples, online platforms, etc.)
3) Empowering others in their business
4) Personal Development
There are few start up fees but this is also personalized to how you choose to do your business. The most necessary ones include:
1) $35 to become a Wellness Advocate or buying an enrollment kit. Cost varies between $150-$2,500
2) A regular Loyalty Rewards Order with doTERRA of 100 PV (usually slightly above $100)
4) Tools you need for education and sharing (sample vials, books, etc.)
If you are interested or wrestling with the idea of starting your own doTERRA business please reach out to me. I would love to share more of the logistics as well as how it has impacted our lives and so many others.